Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday :)


Hmm, so here I talk about my birthday blast!
08-08-2008, Ayushi’s 20th b-day. A great celebration after her teenage. The most special thing about this birthday was it was with friends. I never celebrated my birthday with friends who are exactly my friends, but this time luckily I had my FRIENDS with me now to celebrate my bday. Otherwise I had great bdays with my family. I never had great friends, with whom I can think of being together always.
The bday was being planned by my best man Ishant. He was into planning my birthday one week before only. Rest of the people just joined the idea. The thing was, after my 19th birthday I was fed up of the people whom I concerned as my friends. They made my bday hell. So this time, I told the list of people who care for me actually to Ishant (since he was the planner). But one day before my bday I asked him the whole plan cause I could feel it that he wants to come to my house to give me a surprise, but I have to see the situations at home, whether its pleasant for a surprise or not. Then I knew the whole plan that my friends Sakshi, Gaurav & Ishant will pop up in morning with a special cake for me. Just for cutting cake at my home so that my family is lot left out for the cake cut. After that we’ll go wherever I wish to go. I was then happy n lot excited about my birthday. So it was a planned bday surprise.
Now, it was 08-08-2008. The day started greatly. I messaged Ishant, “all fine, you guys may come after 8 am”. He replied then “dad scolding me, won’t be able to come, so sorry talk to you later, he is scolding”. My face turned red soon. Not in anger but in depression of seeing my bday plan almost buried. Then I called Gaurav, he was in metro n told me that he is going to college (again out of plan), in fact he was like unknown to this plan completely. Then to confirm again, I called Sakshi, telling her “hi! Aaj mera bday hai, tune mujhe wish nahi kiya?” she said, “oh! Happy birthday”. Then I asked her “you guys were coming to my place na, then kab aoge (almost making a fool out of myself)” she replied “nahi, Ishant ne to humein aisa kuch nahi kaha, to hum kyun aenge” I said, “ok. Will talk to you in sometime”. I was then roaming here and there in my house, ma asking me “kya hua hai, idhar udhar kya ghum rahi hai, ja tayar ho ja”. I was almost in the state of a loud cry coz my mind got disturbed thinking “now how will I celebrate my bday n with whom?” “I already told mum that my friends will come to take me out around 10 am and now I see no ray of hope”. Just then my door bell ringed, ting-tong, I saw Ishant & Sakshi standing out. I was now shocked (to see them) +happy (to have them) +angry (about the crappy joke that Ishant played over me). My mom was shocked to see them too, coz it was a surprise for her too. I was so juggled up in my mixed emotions that I didn’t even ask them for water, rather I was speechless. But I must appreciate the way Ishant made it a surprise bday blast again. Mum asked to me to go n have a bath now at least. I rushed to the bathroom. Put on my trendy clothes and got ready. I then asked them what about Gaurav? They said he is not coming. I felt a bit sad, but then appreciated that at least 2 of them were there. They then asked me to open my refrigerator. I got my cake ‘S’ there and a huge Pepsi bottle too. I went mad with happiness. It was just the way I imagined birthday once upon a time. N then came my another surprise – Gaurav n Shivani (late lateef). My mum felt great that I have some true friends. Now I took out a wrapped cake n kept it on the table. It was made by Sakshi. I couldn’t believe she could make a cake for me. I felt really great inside. I thanked her heartily. Then the candles were lit up and all mobile cameras on n my digi cam also were on to record Ayushi’s bday celebration. The cake was awesome n nutritious. I had never tasted a cake like this before, it was delicious greatly. We all ate it with Pepsi as our drink and saved some. Then Ishant commanded to take out another cake, which was brought by him, another chocolate cake, dark chocolate one. It was even delicious n I loved Ishant for keeping in mind my choice. Now this cake was for my face massage. My buddies attacked on me with good chunks of cake (during all this my mom was busy clicking pictures with very bad camera angles; I got to know this later). I was now settled up with my mixed emotions. My mum made tastiest suji ka halwa for all of us. She regretted she couldn’t make something more for treat for all. But then I said, “we are going out so koi ni”. Then we moved out in Ishant’s car to North Square Mall at pitam pura only. We then decided to watch Singh Is King, but the show was houseful, so another option left to us was Ugli Aur Pagli. We enjoyed the movie. People said it isn’t worth watching but as one-time-movie it was cool. We had dim sums :). I love them. Then after that we explored the mall, n we then stopped at Nirulas. We had jashn mana le meal, hot chocolate fudge (yummmmmm) and tooty-fruity. We clicked pictures, gossiped, did lolz. After that we planned to move back. By the way Ishant also got me 5 anklets (this accessory was the only missing thing in my accessory box). I told all my outside enjoyment to ma when I was dropped back to my home. Later with my mum n bro I went to Sai Baba temple, I thanked my lord for giving me so much happiness. N then we had fine dine at Sagar Ratna. By the way, mom gifted me a cutie little purse, a key ring, a laughing Buddha’s idol, a bracelet. I loved them all. And yep, a sweet greeting too. This was from mum’s side, my bro gave me a show piece which was brother sister sitting on a stone and studying. I love my mum, my bro, my Ishant, my Sakshi, my Gaurav n my Shivani (even though we fight maximum, hehe).

No comments: