Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Girls day out: Saturday Day


Girls day out: Saturday Day
Yeah, it’s Saturday Day because generally people have a blast at Saturday nights but I enjoyed my Saturday Day (18 October 2008). Generally we have an off on Saturday of our college, but today we had one lecture of Event Management, huh, our college is getting highly unorganized. For an extensive subject we have only one lecture in a whole week, n that too on a day when the college should be off. The motive of this big bore lecture, the ultimate goal of the lecturer was to feed it in our minds that “Event is better than Journalism”. Journalists, if got to know this will surely first file a story against this man. Anyway, after 2 hours we were awaken, back to our masti time. I was in no mood to go home, but my best friend was not free for a hang out with me, busy in his BBA studies. So, one of my batch mates, Rashi, who was in the same mood, tied up with me to hang out. But we were out of money, like say just hundred bucks in our wallet. In this situation, according to me it’s always better to move to CP. So, we left from the college and stood at bus stand for more than 20 minutes, then a bit loaded BRT no.522 came and we struggled to get in, we were looking for seats in the rushy bus. In the bus, while we were standing, Rashi’s huge bag was almost going to hit a thin man’s thin face:). I noticed this and told about the same to Rashi, she giggled and moved back her bag. Soon we got seat for ourselves and we began with our gossips. In 45 minutes or 1 hour exactly we reached Jan path. Now, where to go in CP? I haven’t explored CP well, so I asked her about some place that she finds nice as she has explored each n every corner of CP with her guy. She said, “Let’s move to Caventers, wahan milk shake bahut achha milta hai”. I replied, “No probs lets try.” We started moving in the CP Inner circle while gossiping and exploring branded showrooms. Soon we reached that small corner called Caventers, & really, good numbers of people were enjoying their big bottles of milk shake in great flavours. I then bought a Strawberry milkshake & Rashi bought Chocolate milkshake, each for Rs. 25/-. The bottle was really huge as compared to the capacity of our tummies. Still, we finished it full & took a gaaddupp. Now, we were aptly energized to explore CP further. We talked, walked through CP’s busy Inner circle and our one round was complete. Now, where to go, KFC or MC D’s? Both were full. We walked further, n my eyes stopped at Wenger’s. I told Rashi, “I have heard a lot about this Wenger’s but never tried the stuff available at it, so can we move in?” Rashi had no probs and we entered the busy shop with chocolate aroma. Again, good numbers of people were enjoying some or the other chocolate delicacies. One by one we discovered all the pies, caramels, almond cakes, etc and then my eyes stopped at Marshmallow. I heard about marshmallow in a cartoon Oswald. I wanted to try it, coz it looked very different. I asked the bakers man “Excuse me! Can I buy one Marshmallow?” the old man smiled and gave me one baby pink coloured marshmallow & said, take it for free. Me and Rashi exchanged a delighted smile. I took a bite of it and did yyuummmmm. Same was Rashi’s reaction as she took a bite. We felt as if our mission of coming to CP was completed greatly. I and Rashi then had a Veg. Paneer Patty & chicken Baguette respectively. After this great one hour spent together, we said bye-bye. We are not so good friends, but we enjoyed each other’s company by chance! And thus I got a reason to write up this whole incident. :)

No comments: