Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nature Calling

Yes+! It's time to sit in the nature's lap.. At times I wonder..nature has got so much to give us..it will make u hate it, but love also at the same time. On one hand we make changes with the nature, on the second hand, we want nature to be the way it is. That's Homo sapiens nature!!!
Be it anything, humans can't beat nature in anyway..as it's their visual treat too, their rejuvenating therapy too.
& so, I thank you nature for giving me soo much in these 4 days.. The lovely drive on the thin hilly roads, with pine n deodar trees full mountains on one side and gushing water of the river on the other and not to miss the little downpour giving cool breeze all through the way. All of it has prepared me to travel through the heat, traffic jams and sweating crowd.
I thank you nature for introducing me to the joy of feeling snowflakes on my skin, throwing snowballs around, making snowman, making me realise that maggi tastes better when gobbled in snowfall and showing me the areas which remain snowcovered throughout the year and people make their living in such extreme weather. These minus degrees snow hills and fields of rohtang will help me bear the minor winter season and motivate me to conquer the Himalayas even more.
I thank you nature for showing me those appealing apple and other fruits orchards having tiny to-be-ripened fruits. I'll miss them when I would goto a supermarket to buy them, whereas I wanted to take the trees home n pluck and eat them. I loved watching Naggar village woman thrashing wheat on the road by placing them their and letting vehicles pass over the wheat, another natural technique. I'll remember it when I'll have chapattis.
I thankyou nature for healing my skin with the hot water springs of Manikaran, amidst the pure aroma of temples and religious hymns for Shiva, my adorable God.
I'll miss all the things including one man made thing...the wooden houses. I want to own one too, be it small only.
But, I'll also remember the heat I went through to reach you, it's difficult, but worthy. Thank you nature for filling me with love n contentment again..to fight the ROW, I'll come back soon!

No comments: