Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Here I am!

Here I am, far away from all my city's busy cobweb..away from the running counters job and a nagging boss, away from the rude people of the city, away from the friends who are lost in their own cobwebs and selfishness, away from the city's heat, pollution, noise, away from the money-job search tensions, away from the sleep deprived nights..
I am away from the crowd of the metro, from the never ending desires n the within push to fulfill them. I am away from the litter, away from spitters, away from the show-offs in the town..
I am away from all the shit we take with or without our choice all throughout our lives..though for a while, but I am away.
It's not so far away though..I am at a popular hilltown, that we city people time to time chase, just to be far away.
I am at Manali...to rejuvenate, refresh and relieve.

No comments: